Here's the point. If you like pina coladas*, come visit DC. I've developed a list of why you should visit. It is not necessarily a complete list, but I think it should entice you nonetheless.
1. I live in DC. (Duh. No brainer.)
2. We have two bedrooms. This means you get to have your own bedroom and not sleep on the couch.
|This WILL NOT be your bed.|
4. DC is probably the cheapest vacation (after airfare/transportation) that you'll probably ever take. Here's a testimonial from a recent visitor:
5. We have a pretty cute cat. See here.
6. It's possible that if you get stuck at the Philadelphia airport that I will come rescue you.
7. We can take day trips to fun places like Annapolis, Baltimore, Richmond, Philadelphia, Mount Vernon, Harper's Ferry, Shenandoah Valley, Charlottesville, etc.
8. The history. Monticello. Mount Vernon. Philadelphia. Williamsburg. Jamestown. Yorktown.
|Jamestown (or Yorktown...)|
9. You know you want to take a vacation. Make it here.
10. When was the last time you visited (Derek, excluded, though you are more than welcome to come again always).
So there it is. Visit DC. Visit ME. Do it.
*I might make you a pina colada (virgin) if you visit. And depending on what time of year you come, you might get caught in the rain. So that's pretty solid.